The future of the video game and animation in Spain could be seen in the fifth edition of 3D Wire 2015’s call for projects, with 110 projects, including 17 short films, 15 feature films, 32 animation series, 38 videogames and 8 apps.
Among all the projects these could get the following awards:
RTVE Interactive Award to Most Innovative Game Project awarded by the RTVE Interactive Media Department, where the selected project can be presented to RTVE Interactive Management.
RTVE Interactive Award to Most Innovative App Project awarded by the RTVE Interactive Media Department, where the selected project can be presented to RTVE Interactive Management.
Here is the list of projects that will be presented by their authors to the audience on Friday October 9th:
- Umbrellas, by Jose Antonio Prats, Álvaro Robles García & Alicia Cánovas Verdú
- Duck-Mouse Channel, by Alberto Gil, Josep Baño, Martín Martínez & Javier Sánchez (SILLYWALKS, WILDFRAME MEDIA)
- Cleo Telerín, by Fernando Moro (ÁNIMA KITCHENT)
- The Memets, by Ester Vicente (WHITE DOOR ENTERTAINMENT, WALKING THE DOG)
- The Monsters Valley, by Héctor Zafra, Santi Amézqueta (CIERVO ALTO)
- Picopico Adventures, by Pepe Sánchez (ABLE&BAKER)
- The Shadownsters, by Alex Cervantes (HAMPA STUDIO)
Check the full list of selected projects here: